Well it is over and she is in post op recovery. The doctor said it went great. He had to go to visit another patient coming in for the same procedure. I will talk with him again later. It went great. I won't see her for another hour, but it is getting close.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments.
I will post again once Melissa is here in the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good to hear it went well.
Hallelujah! We're so happy to hear that it went well. Here's to a smooth & speedy recovery leading to a long life with your sweetheart!
I'm so glad all went well. Please let her know that I've been thinking about her all day!
Glad it all went well. We hope she recovers quickly and that things continue to go along smoothly.
Glad its done and everything went smoothly. NOw on to recovery. We send more happy thoughts your way.
Yay! Please let her know we are thinking of her.
Post a Comment