So what do you do when a girl is going to get a double mastectomy and is extremely stressed and anxious about it? THROW HER A PARTY.
My wonderful friends did a great job of making this experience easier for me. They each wrote specially-themed poems, which I will not share here. They also presented me with humorous, but very useful gifts. We played a fun game called "Things", ate like crazy, went hot tubbing and LAUGHED the whole night long.
Thank you friends, for helping me survive this experience through HUMOR. I have the best friends ever and I love you all!

10 comments:
That is so awesome your friends did a party for you! Looks like a great bunch of women.
that is so great that your friends did this for you! you are truly blessed!
btw, you look fantastic!
I'll NEVER forget this party!
ahh, comeon! the poems were the best part! and what about our "theme shaped" food!!
It was great fun!
Good Friends are seriously one of lifes greatest blessings. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful support system...you are definitely in good hands. Sounds like you had a great time!
You are an easy person to love!
Such a WONDERFUL group of friends! You look very pretty in the picture, young lady!
I am so happy that your friends threw you such a great party. Laughter is really the best medicine! You are so blessed to have such love and support all around you...even all the way here in Oregon! I am praying for you.
I'm so glad your friends in ID are supporting you through this rough time. I wish you a quick recovery and gorgeous replacements.
What great friends!!! It looked so......fun!! Great to celebrate the trials and feel the love and support that is around you. Girlfriends are irreplaceable!
Post a Comment