Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jog

We are home! Melissa made it through five + hours of flying, one two-hour layover, and two very bumpy landings.

Don't let her trick you - she is exhausted will sit up when visiting, but should be laying down. She will laugh and smile even if her body aches. But she will love the visits.

Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you again for your all your prayers till now.

Jesse

12 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Welcome HOME!

Ohhhhh, I imagine the landings were brutal!!!

We will continue to pray :)

Becky said...

2 bumpy landings, was one of those perhaps in a car?? powered by the good driver, Dave??

so glad to have you home! and coherent!

Melinda said...

I"ll stop by later to say hello. Glad you made it safe and sound

Siouxsie said...

We're so excited to hear that you're home and doing well. Best wishes for that to continue and improve.

mahina said...

there is no place like home!!

it always feels good to be home after any kind of trip away! welcome back and take it easy!

Scott-n-Allison said...

Something about resting in your own bed is always so great...until you get interrupted by the kids, need to fix dinner, notice the laundry is overflowing...make sure you take it easy and let others take care of you!

Unknown said...

"The Eagle has landed" were sweet words to hear from Dave Phillips letting me know you made it home safe and sound.

We all love you and I know many prayers are being made for you.

Thanks to the Phillips for their special care and to all of our Hickories Ward family for being there for you.

Bishop S.

Shauna said...

Good to hear you are home. It is always nice to be home, in your own bed. Glad to hear all is going well. We will keep you in our prayers.

jessica said...

So it's officialy been a couple of days now. I hope you are getting the rest that you so need. I can only imagine how happy your kids are to have you home...I'm sure it's hard not to be able to keep up with them. I hope you can be disciplined enough to take it easy. That's a hard thing for me to do so I know it's easier said than done. But it sounds like you have lots of help, thank heavens.

Becca said...

I am glad that you are home safely. We will pray for a speedy recovery.

Tami said...

Melinda! I'm so happy you're home. Don't you ever scare us like that again, girlfriend!! Please heal quickly. And have Jesse give you a hug for us!!

Bridget said...

Glad you are back home! Sorry that landing was rough. I can just imagine. Ouch.