Wednesday, April 23, 2008

From Day to Night

What a difference a day makes. She ate something. She has been out bed a few times. It's like running the day after a marathon. It loosens the muscles. She is amazing. We have been very blessed. Melissa's dad flew in to help me give her a blessing before the surgery ( on the way to somewhere else) a tender mercy. That blessing has been realized in all of this. Yet another confirmation of the gospel and a God of miracles.

Thank you for the continued prayers!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Jesse you amaze me. Thank you so much for the updates and I am so glad that she is doing well. Know that she has been in my thoughts and prayers. It was so touching to watch her say good bye to your kids as you were leaving church. I felt the pain she was feeling as she kissed them and hugged them and blew them kisses. Let her know I am thinking of her and she is just as lucky to have you as you are to have her! Love you guys!

Becky said...

so, she will be running a marathon by the time she gets home it sounds like! I am glad to hear it, I will be sure to put her to work painting my kitchen! See you soon!:}

Melinda said...

Go! MElissa!!
I had Chase and Addison over for a short time today. They are happy and fine.

Rohan Shearer said...

Jesse - we are so glad this has turned out well. We are praying for Melissa's continued recovery and health. God bless.

Becca said...

I am so glad to hear that Melissa's progress continues. We are thinking of you both.

Tami said...

Melissa guo de zenmayang?

Jesse, you have a way with being able to say the right thing with the right words. You are spoiling us, you know. You can never go back to not being a blogger after this. We need both you and Melissa writing.

Glad that there has been so much progress already. Give her a (very gentle) hug from us in Shanghai...or a hand squeeze.
Love you both!!