Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

She has arrived. She looks so beautiful to me. She has eaten a whole cup of ice chips and is trying to talk. Then she drifts off to sleep again. She looks like sleeping beauty. I am consumed with my love for her. I know that you prayers and faith are carrying us through this.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Jesse, the way you write about her is so beautiful and sweet. She's lucky to have a guy like you. Glad that she is doing so well. Hugs to you both.

Siouxsie said...

How good to have her back in your clutches, I mean, reach. :-) Things always seem a little nicer when you can be close to each other...even if one of you isn't quite coherent yet.

mahina said...

what a wonderful thing to say! you are such a sweet, caring, loving husband! take good care of her! like you needed me to say that! hah!

Ilene said...

Congrats on making it through! I hope your recovery is relatively painless (or that you have nice nurses who help take the pain away as much as possible).

Hang loose (what my friend says she did after a breast reduction surgery) and take care of yourselves!

Melinda said...

You make me smile. Tell her "Melinda hopes she is feeling 'AWESOME'."

Philip and Melissa said...

Jesse...you are AWESOME!!! What a fantastic husband you are. Thank you so much for the updates!!! Give her our love!

Scott-n-Allison said...

Amazing how wonderful ice chips can taste...I'm glad you love her so much. We love her too!

Becky said...

you can breathe again! yeah! glad that part is done!