Thank you all for fasting, praying and thinking about me. The doctor and nurses say that I am recovering really WELL. Yesterday (day after surgery) was really hard. I feel tons better today and I don't feel alot of pain.
I am, however, in drug-induced state. I've had full conversations with people, and I can't remember a thing.
Alright, the Percoset is starting to take effect. Gotta go...
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I feel like I have just attended a sacrament meeting where Jesse was bearing his soul. With the tears flowing. Thank you for sharing your most intimate thoughts of Melissa. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers as the days go on. I have missed you too. Thanks for sharing Paula
Melissa, exactly what does, I am recovering really week mean? are you recovering, or weak, or will it take a week to really recover. I am dying to know!!!
Post more while drugged, I quite enjoy teasing you!
Becky, why must you mock me when I am in such a drugged up state. I typed in the word wekk, so jesse told me to fix it. Instead of making 2 l's I change the 2nd e to a. and now i'm going tonadkl;nmd kdla;njg
I'm still chuckling about your comment on Becky's blog. Your drug induced state must have caused you to loose your fingering. Still chucklinggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!
Glad you are recovering well. I hope you continue to do so! I agree with the others, you should post more often while in a drug-induced state;-)
Yay! Glad to see you back. Even if you are only half here.
I'm so glad you are already back to blogging! So, when do you get to go home? I appreciated Jesse's comments so much. He gave us a glimpse into his soul and helped us all to understand what you were going through. You guys are such a great example of fun, strength, and what true love is all about. Thank you!
I am impressed you have been able to post! Sleep well, sleeping beauty!
So, I know I traumatized you with Matt dancing in a coconut bra and my hairy chest, but like you said earlier, you probably won't remember a thing after the meds wear off, so no worries, right?SMILE!
I'm glad you recovering well!
Glad things went well and you are on the mend. Things must not be too bad if you are back to blogging! Hope those drugs continue to do the trick for your pain.
Ahhh...so good to hear your 'voice' again!! Welcome back. So very grateful things are going well. Will keep praying and watching for updates of your progress. Thanks for keeping us close. Love you, love you!!
Oh---I have tears in my eyes! I love you, Melissa, and continue to pray for you! Jesses, your blog entries have been absolutely beautiful. You two are incredible. Loves to you! Mindy
Dear Melissa,
Our family has been following the blog on pins and needles hoping all would go well. We are so happy that the worst is over. Keep pressing forward with faith - on step at a time-- and keep us posted on your progress. Love you sweetheart. Aunt Carolyn
Post a Comment