Peace be with you, Jesse. Don't forget to breath. I had a wonderful time looking at your family blog, filled with photos and drenched in love. All will be well --- my prayers are with you and your beautiful wife. Nanci
Aunt Carolyn here (granny) just wanted you to know that our family is also offering prayers in behalf of your beautiful family. Thanks for you updates, I am on pins and needles waiting to hear.
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley
“It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
6 comments:
Great news.
Peace be with you, Jesse. Don't forget to breath. I had a wonderful time looking at your family blog, filled with photos and drenched in love. All will be well --- my prayers are with you and your beautiful wife.
Nanci
So happy to hear she is doing well. Thank you for the update!! Good luck with the next phase!
Aunt Carolyn here (granny) just wanted you to know that our family is also offering prayers in behalf of your beautiful family.
Thanks for you updates, I am on pins and needles waiting to hear.
That's wonderful that everything went so well with the surgery.
I'm so glad it went well.
Post a Comment