Boy, have I been having fun! Here are Valentine's Day cards for my childrens' classes this year. Print them off at Walmart and it's 4.5 cents a card.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute idea for the cards---I'll have to remember that for next year. By the way, I LOVE "The Way I Am" off of your songs list!! Thanks for the song tip!
those are so awesome! i wish we had a wal-mart close enough to print these out there! i love it! so much better than the lame, cheesy store bought cards!
I love those cards, that is a schweeeet idea! Addisons is my favorite. Makayla just told me today (in a dreamy kind of voice) I am going to be supergirl, because then i can marry superman. I'll have to get her one of those valentines and we can get this pre-arranged marraige rollin!
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley
“It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
6 comments:
Cute idea for the cards---I'll have to remember that for next year. By the way, I LOVE "The Way I Am" off of your songs list!! Thanks for the song tip!
those are so awesome! i wish we had a wal-mart close enough to print these out there! i love it! so much better than the lame, cheesy store bought cards!
I love those cards, that is a schweeeet idea! Addisons is my favorite. Makayla just told me today (in a dreamy kind of voice) I am going to be supergirl, because then i can marry superman. I'll have to get her one of those valentines and we can get this pre-arranged marraige rollin!
Way too cute. Don't you just LOVE technology!! These are so different than the ones we had as kids!
they are way cute! I thought about doing a really cute one, but the thought came and went very quickly!
good job, mother of the year!!
I love those. How creative!!! I agree with Becca. Addison's ROCKS!!!!
Great job.
Post a Comment