Friday, February 22, 2008

The Gold & Green Ball


Last weekend Jesse and I went to the GOLD & GREEN Ball. We love to dance, but hardly ever get a chance to go. We had SO much fun! There was a great band playing swing, big-band music, etc.



My favorite dancing is swing dancing. Jesse and I decided we probably burned about 1000 calories. I am sore, not from the dancing but from the lifts. Jesse is a strong guy and a great dancer!

Overall, it was a blast of a night with great company, great music, great fun, and great dancing!

6 comments:

Becky said...

yeah, you got the pictures! You guys were awesome! It was so fun to watch you having so much fun, I think I burned 500 cal just watching you!

mahina said...

how fun is that!! you guys looked like you were having such an awesome time out there on the dance floor! i love swing, too! i hope that someday mitch and i will take swing lessons!

Melinda said...

It was fun watching you guys go crazy. It made me wish I knew how to do dances like that. The band was awesome too.

Becca said...

Hey! I found you! How fun to see your family again. I can't believe how grown up Megan is! The other kids too but gosh, time flies. You are Jesse look "HOT" in that picture of you on in the Valentines heart. I never knew you two were such dancing fools. I love it.

Tami said...

Great pictures! I love the one where you are flying through the air! How fun! (And look how tiny you're getting! Way to go!!)

Rachael said...

That looks like you had SO MUCH fun. I can imagine you a Jesse just tearing up the dance floor.