So cute!! I'm with Melinda on this one...I think he got all the letters in, just took a little creative liscense on the order. We call that Artistic Interpretation, don't we!
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley
“It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
7 comments:
That is the funniest. I think he got all the letters........somehow.
Totally priceless!!!!
So cute!! I'm with Melinda on this one...I think he got all the letters in, just took a little creative liscense on the order. We call that Artistic Interpretation, don't we!
that is cute! how old is he now? i love when they start trying to talk, some of the things that come out of their mouths just make you laugh!
HA! What a great video to have, he'll look back at that someday when he's a brain surgeon to remember his first brilliant moments of life.
they are so cute it is hard to not just blog them everyday!
Hi Melissa! I found you through Mahina's blog. Remember me? You had moved away just as we were moving into the Hazeldale ward.
How did people communicate before blogs? I just don't even remember.
The ABCs are so cute.
Love this. All of my kids say everything right now and it is a little sad. I love remembering these cute things.
Post a Comment