I took the decision of who I was going to marry very seriously. Jesse was not my first proposal, and he was not my second. I won’t go on, but I wanted someone who treated his mothers and sisters with respect and kindness. I also wanted someone who was fun to be with and easy to talk to. Though what attracted me to him the most, aside from his good looks of course, was that he was happy. I can’t help but be happy when I am around him.Jesse, thanks for treating me like gold; for being gentle with me, for always watching out for me, for being happy and calm when I am a ball of stress. Thank you for overlooking my weaknesses and loving me anyway; for being capable and helpful. Thanks for being worthy, and for being a great father. You are my eternal valentine. And yes, I am...the luckiest.
4 comments:
I know that our friends will see this. Most of you know me so...
Melissa my Love, I love you!!! The first time I heard Ben Folds song "The Luckiest" I was watching you at the computer and thought this songs describes exactly how I feel about you.
I am beyond amazed that one who is so flawed has been so blessed. I cannot believe that you married me. It certainly was charity week. You are smart, fun, silly, and beautiful. It is wonderful when your best friend is your wife. You are nice to let me call you about twenty times a day. It is funny, but the PwC auditors here know who I am because I call you so many times during the day.
You are my greatest cheerleader. You believe in me when I am not sure I can even go on.
You are the best mother. I watch you with our children calmly nurturing them and me. You are my peace. I can remember our first kiss on your doorstep. I love you more each day.
You make my life worth living. You were an “angel” for marrying me and a “goddess” for staying with me. With you, I understand Heaven.
Awww... you guys are so perfect for each other! "Ching Ren Jie Kuai Le" to the cutest couple ever!!
ok- you two are just so cute and mushy and so in love!!!
aww! you two make me sick! naw, just kidding! you guys are great together!
Post a Comment