I promise that I do supervise my children. I was just getting dressed really quick. Addison came running upstairs screaming, "He's throwing the eggs!" Oh, Chase, how could you? Clean it up now!
When you're done, be sure and put the rag in the dirty clothes hamper.
Hey, Mindy, I need some help over here! It's a free breakfast.
I gotta run. I'm really craving an omelet.
5 comments:
You definitely get the patient mother award. What a goopy slimy mess!!!!! He really knows how to make mom happy, doesn't he?
Hang in there!!!!!
Eggs are so yucky to clean up, it just stays sticky! little stinker! the cuter they are the worse messes they make! it is survival of the cutest!
There is something so cool about an egg. It's got it's own explode-able package with a surprise inside! What a mess!! These pictures are going to be priceless when he gets engaged...or has a son of his own just like him!!!
how much mischief can one little boy get into? maybe we should stop praying for a son!! ;-)
Sunny side up on the ground ain't so bad :-) That kid is busy isn't he! I love it!
Post a Comment