Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Miles and Miles of Little White Piles

My house is very quiet. Silent, in fact. Silence in a house with toddlers is never a good thing. Maybe I should go and check on Chase.









Wow, he's been really busy. I should get a broom and sweep that up. Wait, where IS that broom? I can't find it anywhere...






Gee, thanks. That really helps out a lot.
Ah, oh. All is quiet again. I'd better go check it out...
I just heard crashing of glass. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

3 comments:

Becca B said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!You're a blogger now!! Congratulations on jumping on the bandwagon :)
I love that picture of Chase he looks so innocent. And I know what you mean about the silence thing. In my house silence is not golden, it's trouble in the making!

Becky said...

I had a miracle today. It was really quiet and I RAN to check and see what she had done, and lo and behold she was quietly watching scooby doo! I can't wait for the mess stage to be over. Last night I sat behind down on a toilet painted with toothpaste. that feels nice.

mahina said...

ahhh, a life full of boys! what would that be like? oh wait i wouldn't know! bummer!

a quiet house with toddlers is never a good thing! love the pictures!