More Titanic-sized piles of leaves:
The Tantalizing Table:
The Tasty Thanksgiving feast:
Even my Grandma Betty came up from Utah. It was Touching to have her there. We also spent Tons of Time playing Tons of games.
The Turkey Trot:
We even make our own T-shirts for the event. Hunter designed them this year.
Our 2nd annual Turkey Trot was definitely a hit. Plus, it meant we got to eat guilt free. Right???
Terrifying Two-Year-Old Toddler:
We went to Alki Beach with Jesse's family. This is where he proposed to me, so it is always a happy place to go. While there the cousins were so nicely feeding the birds. Carefully Throwing bread crumbs and moving slowly.
Chase is a little afraid of animals. They love him and when they jump on him he just doesn't know quite how to handle it and panics. So here we were, feeding the small, Timid-looking birds and Chase realized: Finally! Something that is actually scared of ME.
He then began screaming at them with all he had and chasing them all around to scare them away. The problem was, that when all the cousins saw this, they started to do it also. Nothing like a Terrorizing, Terrifying and Tortuous Two-year-old to set the example. And how do his parents react? It was so darn cute that we laughed which just encouraged him more. I wasn't able to get the camera out fast enough to get the first times he scared them away. By this point, notice how Jesse is actually orderering him to scream.
I am expecting a call from PETA any day now.
He also learned quickly that when birds fly over you, you'd better cover your head.
It was Truly a Thrilling Trip. I am so Thankful for my family, the gospel, good health, being alive and our Savior, Jesus Christ and His atonement.
I am just THANK-FULL!
17 comments:
That is a fun trip to be thankful for! I love that Chase is covering his head when the birds fly!
How fun- I want to come to your Turkey Trot!
i was laughing hearing Jesse yelling at your two old to scream - it's just so funny to ever encourage a toddler to do that!
Your Christmas blog looks so cute!
Fun Thanksgiving traditions at your house! Loved the video! lol
That looks like a very fun trip. I love doing a good Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day.
Luke and I watched Chase's video quite a few times tonight. He is so funny.
Truly Terrific Time, Thanks! ;)
I have never seen a bigger pile of leaves!! How fun!
That Truly Takes The Top Trophy for the greatest number of T's I have ever seen in a blog post:0) Whata fun, fun family:0)
The pictures and the video clips are so great!
I love the pic of all of you at the starting line for your turkey trot. Your family is so fun!
Here they do the snow football thing and they LOVE it. It puzzles me but somehow they really get into it.
We have a Turkey Trot too! I usually do well in my age group.LOL
Then we have a Turkey bowl and the dad's always win. Try my blog now and see if it works. Love you
Thanksgiving is SO much more festive when you are with family.
You guys are so fun! I loved seeing the pictures of the family.
Looks like fun! And sorta dry in Seattle! What a Thanksgiving miracle.
I would love for our boys to get together and had plans for calling you until the sickness hit our home. Now Thomas and Laura are sick and snotty. I don't wish that on you. Even if it makes for a good blog topic.
Hopefully next week we will be healthy?
Totally Terrific post!
Sounds like you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! And good for you guys for making that trek...
16 comments, you don't need me anymore!
love the fun video's. anna enjoyed watching the screaming child! how is his head doing?
Post a Comment