Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jesse on National TV

Our family LOVES to go the Mariners games. My parents have great seats a few rows back between 3rd base and home. We love the atmosphere, the food and the players.


When we were in Seattle, Jesse and Hunter went to a Mariners game. In an effort to get free fries AND get themselves on TV they made this sign:





We watched at home and kept our eyes peeled. I started screaming when I saw this:






My husband on national TV...he's practically famous now. The only part of Hunter that made it on camera was his cute little hand.



Even though the game was a little painful because the Mariners lost, Jesse and Hunter had a SUPER time.

25 comments:

Kyr said...

That is AWESOME!!! I like their poster.

Melinda said...

How fun is THAT!!! I hope Jesse will still talk to us normal people.

Siouxsie said...

Boy, and we thought Jesse was full of himself before this national exposure!! ;-) Ha, ha! Awesome sign.

Shauna said...

So fun for them! But now you guys better watch out for the paparazzi, ha ha.

Lindsey said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad that he got to go after all that you have been through!!!

♥Shally said...

YAY! That is so cool that you got to SEE HIM!

Fun.

Katherine said...

That is so cool! I would have been so excited if I had seen them on tv. I love baseball games. Hope school is going well for the kids!

Darilyn said...

THat is so so cool. I love it. What a thrill for your son too.

Lauren in GA said...

That is so exciting!!!!

When ESPN came to a Virginia Tech Hokie game (we live in Georgia but we are Virginia Tech Hokies through and through) we tried to make posters that incorporated the E the S the P and the N but...we never made it on camera. Yay for your hubby!

Scott-n-Allison said...

We're sending Scott with the older kids to a Blazer game that will be televised and Simeon and I hope to see them on the screen from home.

What fun...but man, those are expensive fries!

Bridget said...

That is so cool! What a fun memory!

Lyndsie Miles said...

That looked like a ton of fun! Did they get the fries?

Becky said...

now I can say that I am friends with a person who's poster was on TV. true greatness indeed.
but did they get free fries?

Scribbit said...

Wow, you're famous by association. First pro ball game I ever went to was a Mariners game in 1981 where they gave away free rainjackets with the Mariners logo on them.

Jesse said...

NO FREE FRIES! :-(

Just Only Me said...

Way to go! The rest of us from the Gem State are proud. I think you shoulda gotten the free fries too!

jessica said...

Aric and I made a sign once when we went to a Vikings vs. Chargers game. We apparently weren't cute enough to make it on national tv...

Yay for Jesse and Hunter's hand!

Ilene said...

Hilarious. I hope Jesse doesn't let the fame get to his head.

So I take it you are back in town? Need anything? I can clean!

Seriously!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Jake said...

They will remember that forever!

Philip and Melissa said...

haaaaaaaa!!!!!! that is awesome! brings back great memories for me...such fun times!

Granny said...

I want some Rally fries!!! and I am glad you are not in New Orleans this week. It must tugg at your heart to see it underwater again.

Rachael said...

Love it!!! Way to go Jessie.

Rohan Shearer said...

I always knew Jesse would be a famous tv personality some day!

Tami said...

What a hoot! This is great! He is going to be impossible to live by now... we feel so infereior living by a tv star!! Love that big cheesy grin ... only Jesse!!