Thursday, August 21, 2008

High School Musical





While in Seattle, my children were able to participate in a drama camp. They met 2 hours on Monday thru Friday and prepared to perform "High School Musical." Then on Friday they performed it for the parents. Here are a couple of quick highlights:





Megan stars as Ms. Darbus, the drama teacher, who is VERY dramatic:








Braden stars as the cello-playing skater dude and a member of the basketball team trying out for the school play:






Hunter stars as Ryan (the 'evil' Sharpay's brother). He's in the cool gold hat:






We had a blast watching the play. Good job Megan, Hunter & Braden. I will be getting your autograph soon!

8 comments:

Shauna said...

What good little actors they are. How fun!

Katherine said...

Wow!! I want autographs too. Did I see Howard in there too? Did he run the drama camp? That's so cool that your kids could do that. Thanks for the anniversary comments. I enjoyed them----and Jesse made me chuckle.:)

Darilyn said...

What a blast! That sounds like a really fun summer activity.

Bridget said...

For some reason I can't see anyone's videos they post. I'm sure they were fantastic though. :)

Just Only Me said...

How fun! I'm seriously a huge fan of HSM. I even have an "I-majored-in vacation-Troy-Bolton" necklace.

Tonya said...

They did an awesome job! Those clips were so fun to watch. Megan was a great Ms. Darbus, we loved Braden's dance moves in the first clip of him, and we think Ryan is one of the coolest characters! What a cool summer activity. Thanks for sharing.

Lyndsie Miles said...

So cute and so much fun! What a great way to have fun in the summer!

Lauren in GA said...

BRAVO!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!

ENCORE!! ENCORE!!! I need to consider drama camp for next summer! That looks like it was fun!