That really is one of the most happy sounds...and when I hear it I just have to laugh too! Little kids are great at getting adults to relax and let their hair down! You have such a happy family!
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley
“It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
15 comments:
Made my horrible day all bright and sunny!
What a HAPPY post! His laughter is coming all the way from his toes! Love it!!
Baby laughter is THE best! So cute!
I've always believed that baby giggles were proof that God loves us and this just adds proof! And that's a really good clue for "Clue"!
That boy made me and Megan giggle. So so cute.
What a happy sound...and it's funny how the most random things can make them so giggly and happy.
Now I'm curious to hear the rest of the song...I'll look forward to that post soon!
That is a great sound!!
That was seriously so cute! He is so totally cracked up by it...It was like he was trying to brace himself to regain composure at the end there.
Adorable.
That really is one of the most happy sounds...and when I hear it I just have to laugh too! Little kids are great at getting adults to relax and let their hair down! You have such a happy family!
great movie too!
Isn't it funny what sets them off in fits of giggles!
love that laugh!
my favorite is whne the girls make kawena laugh! it melts my heart that she loves them so much and finds them so funny!
They do have a way of making life a little brighter don't they? What a cute, sweet giggler you got there!
So sweet. I love hearing the laughter from behind the camera too.
Well, you do sound kind of funny.
I'm kidding. I wonder when was the last time I laughed like that.
Have you finised the movie?
I have always thought that babies' laughs were how God packaged the sound of pure joy! You are so funny!
Post a Comment