I have decided that we should have a focus on the family...therefore, I am posting pictures of one child a week. Oldest to Youngest.
Megan loves to get the digital camera and take self portraits. Here she is. Megan is doing great. She is taking voice, piano, she played volleyball, and she is doing great in her last year of middle school.





8 comments:
She reminds me so much of Jesse! Last year of middle school? YIKES!
She is so cute - can't believe that we almost have high school seminary bound kids! Crazy!
My niece is NOT allowed to be old enough for High School in 6 months. NOT. ALLOWED!
Hi Mishy,
I haven't checked in for a long time. I've been even worse about keeping my own blog lately. So good to catch up with you guys. I love to see what you're up to. We were in WA for Thanksgiving too. That Megan is so cute!
She's so beautiful! I've missed seeing posts!
That's so funny, my niece (about Megan's age) likes to randomly take pictures of herself too. Maybe it's an age thing. But then again, if I looked as cute as Megan does maybe I'd do it too. :)
heard about your blog from your mom. just spent a nice weekend in seattle. hope all is well!
ha ha ha love the photos
Post a Comment