Friday, March 12, 2010

H is for Hunter...that's good enough for me...

Hunter is amazing. It is hard for me to believe that this little boy...

Who became this little boy....



Became this soccer animal...

Started middle school...is on the Honor Roll...and getting a very powerful BRAIN...

Grew to become this great brother....an "Alvin Smith to his little brothers"...

turns 12 in April and gets the priesthood...
Hunter is pretty much amazing....
PS...check out his movies at www.youtube.com/babyfrosting

15 comments:

Siouxsie said...

That truly seems completely unreal to me! What a neat young man you two have raised. Happy Birthday, Hunter!

Siouxsie said...

Those are just really early birthday wishes there. :-)

Tonya said...

It's fun to see the many faces of Hunter! I love blogging...I get to keep up with your fam, even though you live a million miles away now.

Heather said...

What a keeper - He is a cutie!

Becky said...

you are getting a jump start on his 12th birthday!
He is a cute kid, it is fun to be around for them all to grow up!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter! He did a great job with his talk today. What a great kid. I get a kick out of him when he comes here for scouts. He's such a great kid. You can tell he's a McOmber, alright!! :D

Scott-n-Allison said...

I will never forget the day I walked into Albertson's to be greeted by Hunter's ear-piercing screams. He was not so happy and you were calmly walking out of the store while he gradually followed behind you. Hunter is the best! Isn't he the one that earned Jesse a police escort off the highway? :)

Box Office Bananas said...

The last Baby Frosting was hilarious...and then sad!

Melinda said...

He is a great kid.

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Cute! I had to laugh when I browsed through his videos...reminded me of me and Melissa with our tape recorder. The world is probably lucky we didn't have youtube back then. :) Way to go Hunter! Keep up your movie making!!

Melissa said...

What a handsome little guy you have. Such a beautiful family

Katherine said...

Wow, I can't believe he'll be a deacon in April. Nicole goes into YW in April and it's freaking me out. What a wonderful boy he is...you must be so proud.:)

Lyndsie Miles said...

What a good boy! I've missed your posts. And I love those pics.

I made the decision to have my blog go private. Email me if you'd like access: lyndsie.miles@digis.net

paula said...

Wow they are growing up way too fast!!! Have a great Mother's Day tomorrow

Lauren in GA said...

Hope you are doing well, Melissa! I think about you a lot.

...thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday...I appreciate it ☺