I waited to post this because I wanted people to comment on Melissa's amazing rafting experience...but this is why I said in my comment we are meant for each other....
Starting ...stair case
working hard
Going...going
Gone!
You see Melissa and I are the same...only she is better. She stayed in the boat and I went out.
12 comments:
Dang Jesse - I guess you've got to learn a thing or two from your amazing wife. There's nothing like being up a creek without a paddle...or a boat in your case. :) Glad you made it back okay!
awesome! like i said in melissa's post i love river rafting!
What a fun adventure! I agree, your wife rocks.
Funny! We need to do that, it looks so fun.
You totally surprised me with this post, babe. It looks like we certainly should never go river rafting TOGETHER :)
i have never gone river rafting but it looks like fun...scary at times..but fun..great post Jesse.
Whatever floats your boat, Jesse! Isn't falling out better than missing the boat? At least it wasn't the proverbial slow boat to China, right? Great post about two great people! :)
So happy to enjoy your experience through pictures...water totally freaks me out but I love to see others enjoy it!
I had to go yesterday before I got to read this one...
Awesome and hilarious!
You both have great legs...I can say that since I have seen evidence ;)
Haha! You both made me laugh.
I've done white water rafting a couple times and was pretty sure I was going to die. Apparently it's not my cup of tea. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
hey, feet up everyone! i agree with melissa, don't go in the same boat!
I have to agree---you are meant for each other. I already knew that though.:)
Post a Comment