I AM ALIVE.
dysfunctional thyroid + losing the camera + stomach flu = NO BLOGGING
I am slowly gaining energy back. This week I was assaulted by the stomach flu, which set me back a little bit, but I am getting there. Lots of catch-up blogging in the future.
Of special note are the birthdays last month.
Chase is super fun to have around the house. Now that he is three, can I still call him BABY? He sure does not think so.
Hunter is ending his 5th grade year and will be attending Middle School next year. Everyone loves Hunter, because he is so kind to everyone.
Thanks, friends, for sticking with me whilst I have been in hibernation. Spring has sprung and we are ready…
18 comments:
Eeewww// stomach flu is not fun! i am glad you are feeling better... and Happy B-day to your cute boys!
good to read from you again Melissa. I have a dsyfunctional tyhroid as well. It's frustrating because it makes it more difficult with weight loss.
I hope you get to feeling better. Your boys are growing up so fast!
YAY! You're back! I have missed you. I'm so sorry about the flu and thyroid...I'm glad you are recovering.
I LOVE your birthday collages...what program do you use? You have some very handsome boys.
Sorry you have been feeling lousy. That is never any fun.
I love the collages of your handsome birthday boys ☺.
Oh, goodness. You've been hit hard. I hate the stomach flu! I'm glad you're on the mend and am so happy to catch you blogging.
Thank you so much for all your comments!
And Happy Birthday to your Hunter and Chase! Three and ten are big years! And you can always call Chase baby. I'm 27 and my family still lets me know I'm the baby. =)
Aww, you were missed. Hope you are feeling better! When is that THyroid going to be back in shape?
is hunter really that old? crazy!
rest all you need! you deserve it!
Darn that thyroid...and stomach flu...
What a wonderful age 3 is---I wish I could do it over and over again with my kids.
Nicole is going to middle school next year too and it makes me sad. Why can't they stay little? It's so much easier--for them and for me. :)
Loved your last comment on my blog. I need you to remind me of the tune of the Cinco de Mayo song. But I do remember TOdd.:) You always make me laugh. Hope you're feeling better.
Glad you're feeling better. Happy Birthday to those little men in your life, they're so handsome!
NO FUN! I hope you are back to yourself soon.
:)
I wish I were there to give you a hug! we miss you all.
Glad you're feeling better. What cute boys and Happy birthday to them.
I'm glad you are feeling better. I was excited to see a new post from you.
glad you are feeling better! Emma doesn't like me to call her a baby either. But they will be forever, hehe.
Glad you're feeling better!
Sorry to hear you have been so sick! I'm glad you're feeling better. I love the pictures of the kids.
The baby will always be the baby. Just ask little baby Brandon. We still tease him and he's 28. "28! 28!" I'll never say that number the same again.
Babies will be your baby until you have another baby. And once you are done having babies, that youngest baby better just accept his lot in life.
Good to hear from you again!
Wow, you know Ilene and Lindsay too?? What a small blogging world.
Glad you are back. Flu is NO fun.
Thinking about you. Hope you're well!
Post a Comment