Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Curious George

Over Spring Break we went to the good old Emerald City of Seattle.  It was wonderful to spend time with grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  One of the highlights of the trip was that the Curious George Exhibit was being showcased at the Seattle Children’s Museum.

 

george

 

I love Curious George.  He is so dang cute, always curious, always making messes, and always getting in trouble.  Hmmmmmm, that reminds me of someone, or even maybe a couple of someones.

 

IMG_0812

4 men ready for fun

 

 

IMG_0819IMG_0843  

The cutest doorman ever (not sure why he’s hiding under the desk)

 

 

 

 IMG_0841

Megs at the Donut Shoppe

 

 

IMG_0820 IMG_0834IMG_0838

Hunter, Brae & Chase in the rocket

 

 

IMG_0823      IMG_0824

 

Let’s just call these 2 guys “kindred spirits”

 

IMG_0825IMG_0826

Hunter & Megs ♥ Curious George

and other museum happenings:

   IMG_0867 IMG_0817

IMG_0860 IMG_0861

IMG_0863

     Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa for an awesome day with Curious George.

     As an update—after the poll, I have made an appointment for one last “dye.”  I will talk to her about dyeing it myself in between haircuts.

16 comments:

Heather said...

Parker would die to go there! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!

Melinda said...

That looks like a cool exhibit. We think Curious George is funny here too.

Lauren in GA said...

What a great exhibit to visit! I know what you mean...we have a Curious Brian at our house!

Shauna said...

What a fun day for your family.

jessica said...

We are heading to Seattle this summer. I hope they still have that exhibit...my girls would LOVE it!

Lindsey said...

It looks like you had a great time! We are huge Curious George fans too. To bad we live so far away from Seattle now!

Just Only Me said...

I had no idea that there was an entire Center dedicated to curiosity. What a fun experience, my kids would love it.

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

How fun! Natalie's kids love Curious George too. You mentioned Natalie's family reminded you of yours - I thought the same thing. A cute oldest daughter and darling little brothers. I bet Megan and Nicole would be good friends. :)

P.S. Good luck with your hair dye and doing it yourself after that. I'm getting mine done today...my roots are attacking me.

Katherine said...

That is the cutest doorman ever. How fun to see pictures of your nice dad too. I love Seattle in the Spring. I guess I should try to go there some Spring too.

Anonymous said...

we have a curious george in our house----for almost about 5 years. Can't wait to see your new hair color!!!

Scribbit said...

So your parents still live in Mercer Island?

What a fun exhibit to see.

Lyndsie Miles said...

Oh, WE LOVE CURIOUS GEORGE!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Darilyn said...

What a fun day!

Becky said...

I am confused, which one was curious george, and which one was chase. and...of course he is hiding under a desk- don't ask silly questions like why?
looks like all ages had fun!

Jen said...

Campbelle is also a big fan of CG. That looks like so much fun! Hope you are doing well!

Emily said...

Hi Melissa! I'm glad you found the blog! How fun. We look forward to seeing you soon. I enjoyed the Curious George exhibit...we would always go and visit it when we were living in St. Paul, MN.