Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Batman Olympics

For Addison's 4th Birthday Party, he of course wanted a Batman party. Here are some of the snapshots of our Batman Olympics


All 10 competitors received gold medals. I think it was a success!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

What a fun bday party idea. Luke had a great time.

Batman is #1

Heather said...

Too cool and I love seeing glimpses of your other kids and house!

Katherine said...

How fun! You guys thought all of that up on your own too. I'm am so creatively impaired---so I really respect and admire this quality in other people. What a cute party. I like Jesse as the Riddler.

jessica said...

What an AWESOME idea! I especiallly love the riddler relay. Way to go mom! It looks like it was a success!

Becky said...

how did I miss your posts on his bday???? I can't believe, well really I can, that Jesse dressed up in that little jumpsuit! how fun are you guys!

Lauren in GA said...

You are the greatest Mom, EVER!!! My youngest is obsessed with Batman...if he sees this he will pack his bags and head for your house!