Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And Yet Another Tag

I have been tagged by my friend, Tonya. These are the rules: Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random suprising facts about yourself.


3 Joys:
*Sweet Family
*Good Friends
*Yummy Food


3 Fears:
* Getting Cancer
* Turbulence on Airplanes
* Middle School


3 Goals:
* Learning to Quilt
* Running a Marathon
* Getting Caught Up on my Scrapbooking


3 Current Obsessions:
* Good Mysteries
* Chocolate and Peanut Butter (also a long-term obsession)
* Family History


3 Random Facts:
* Jesse and I are 11th cousins once removed. Thus, my children are my 12th cousins.
* I helped deliver a baby in the Dominican Republic on my mission.
* Jesse and I are living in our 15th house since our marriage.

12 comments:

Becky said...

finally a tag that they aren't making show embarassing things! What will be next, what you look like fresh out of bed? Why is middle school so aweful? why don't we just home school for those 3 years! Hey, I will be back for Sunday! plan on it!

jessica said...

Eleventh cousins!!!! That's crazy that you would even be able to figure that out!

...you must be Mormon or something:)

mahina said...

i'm curious about middle school?

and i have ALWAYS loved pb and chocolate in any form! so delish!

i don't think that i would want to deliver a baby! that's a pretty cool mission story, though, i'm sure!

Tonya said...

See, wasn't that fun?!? I loved learning all these things about you:0) Delivering a baby would be so cool! I think after something like that i'd have to go out for some peanut butter/chocolate icecream or something though:0)

Lauren in GA said...

Wow! You helped deliver a baby!? That is amazing! You truly knew how to serve on your mission!

I need to catch up on scrapbooking, too...and..my oldest goes to middle school this year and I am pretty scared for him.

Ilene said...

I like how you specified "Sweet family" and "Good friends." Because sometimes my family isn't so sweet and then they aren't my favorite things...

I'm an awesome mom, by the way.

Bridget said...

How did you ever even figure out you were 11th cousins?? That's pretty amazing.

♥Shally said...

I love reading these because it helps me get to know you better!

WOW! You delivered a baby! That is so great.

And I love Jessica's comment about the cousins and you being Mormon... :)

Kris said...

I can't believe you have moved 15 times! That must be a record! How is Chase? Hope everything went good!

Shauna said...

Fun to learn more about you. I am with you on yummy food it is a joy!

Just Only Me said...

I agree with the airplane thing, they're not my favorite either!

Hailey Vial said...

very cool, I'm with you on the middle school. I would hate to have to go through that again. I guess we all will through our kids.