Megan had an 80's Stake Dance this Summer. I have MUCH experience with 80's/early 90's hair, so I was super excited. We borrowed the perfect 80's dress (thanks, Becky) and then I got to play with hairspray.

Megan is in the purple. Seriously, there is no other word to describe this dress other than "epic." I wish you could see it in person. I'm pretty sure it was a staple in Debbie Gibson's closet.


I don't know if she had has much fun as I did, but it certainly brought me back to these days...

And WORSE...

Hurry! Someone get me a flat iron. STAT!
5 comments:
She looks just like you! :)
I love living or reliving through our kids! Megan is the perfect mix of you two - what a cutie! I swear that I had that same outfit in the 80's! :0)
The flat iron comment was hilarious!!!
She looks PERFECT!!!!The dress and the crunch wings in her hair. PERFECTLY 80's...like totally!
I LOVE it!!! Oh I can't wait to relive the eighties through my girls dress up dances/parties! Those pictures of you are priceless...so full of eighties awesomeness!
She is absolutely beautiful!!!
And the dress is for sure majorly epic:)
Post a Comment