Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy First Bloggiversary!

image

My Dearest Blog:

 

     I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a HAPPY FIRST BLOGGIVERSARY!  Exactly one year ago today, we began our journey together.  We’ve made it through one year together.  And we are still blissfully happy.  I postponed starting a blog and it took me quite a long time to make that commitment.  I was worried you would be demanding and take up all my time.  I am glad that you understand that we can’t be together 24/7.

     We’ve had some good times, bad times, happy times, sad times and everything else in between.. 

     I feel like I can share so much with you.  You are always there, ready to listen.  You also keep me accountable when I’ve done something really dumb like swore off sugar.

     But most of all, thank you for connecting me to all these amazing people all over the country (and even world).  I’ve been able to reconnect with many old friends.  If not for you, there would be several friends that I would not have never met.

     Here’s to another happy year together.

Much love,    xoxoxox
Melissa

14 comments:

Heather said...

Melissa - You are the cutest and I am so happy we have reconnected since our MTC days!

Lauren in GA said...

Happy Bloggiversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Only Me said...

hear hear! You two look very happy.

Shauna said...

Thank you Melissa's blog for keeping us connected.
P.S. how's no sugar going?

Lyndsie Miles said...

Happy 1st Bloggiversary! I love that I found you this way! I love reading all about you and your family!
A wonderful way to meet friends that I would have never thought of!

Becky said...

the years go by fast! congrats on not getting consumed!

Jake said...

Raising a blog is so much easier than raising children, dontcha think?! Happy blogiversary!

p.s. Your name was chosen as a winner in my diet-tips giveaway! How's that for a blogiversary gift? Will you email me your address so I can ship your valentine?

Tami said...

Congratulations on your beautiful relationship! You two deserve each other!! ;)

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

I'm glad we finally reconnected. :)

jessica said...

I am so happy for you and your blog! You two have been such a wonderful addition to my life. I am so glad to have found you...

Happy Bloggaversary!

Granny said...

I am so happy that you blog! I communicate so much more with you than we ever did before!

Katherine said...

I didn't realize that it was your 1st Bloggiversary. I just assumed you had been together longer than that. You two are so good together. I'm so happy to be connected this way. I have missed you these last several years.
It took me a long time to start a blog because I didn't want it to become another thing on my to-do list. I'm so happy to have finally started something.
You're NICE!

Ilene said...

Melissa + Blog = 2gether 4 ever.

Bridget said...

Blogging rocks! Happy bloggiversary.